Wednesday 6 March 2013

My First Vellvette box..... october'2012


My first vellvette box

hi beauties...though its too late to share about my first vellvette box but wanted to share it now cz started blogging recently .

by this time i think almost every beauty knows about vellvette box!!!



i received my 1st vellvette box on 20th october'12  

 after a very hectic time at work..wen i reached home ...
i got this wonderful surprise.......................
MY 1ST VELLVETTE BOX!!!! :)
Wow...out of full on excitement didnt even wanted to wait till my cam battery cud get charged..
took pics from mobile only... lol..such impatience :P
anihow...dis is how it went on...
the moment i opened it..i was like WOW..how did these guys knew i was eyeing this product for long

i received
1. victoria's secret lotion.freesia and manndarin
first vellvette box
2.clinique high impact mascara.....
jus loved it....guess wht i jus went n washed my face since i came home after work...
n applied it!! :)
My first vellvette box review



3. 1 OPI Nail lacquer (missed the photo)


n the 4th elizabeth arden youth restoring capsules....
im gona give these to mommy :)
ceramide plump perfect
:) and the vouchers...

ceramide plump perfect reviewi mus say,......these people made my day.....
jitna mood off tha sab thik hogaya :)
thanx a lot....crew@vellvette.com... 
n i must say tht from past few months im just so happy to receive my lovely black boxes !!!


vellvette crew has successfully made me n many more beauties very happy.....
they gave perfect gifts on diwali as nov. box...
been a wonderful 'santa' this christmas....
gave away a great 'New year 'gift...
n not to forget tht they truned out to b the 'best valentine' for all beauties out here this february :)
the 'be my vellvettine ' magnet was soooooooo cool!!!

thanx a lot Vellvette!!!!

would keep on pampering myself by ordering my box as long as possible!!!

hats off to ur efforts n team work!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey whats the shipping charge??? :D gr8 review

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) sorry for the late reply...
    if u order a box u need not to pay any shipping charges :) one month subscription is for rs 399/- + free shipping.
    i wud personally advise u tht try ordering one..its worth!!!

    ReplyDelete